Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st assignment??!!

We were given a task in pairs which is to introduce our partners to symbolize the class and he or she as an object such as culculator, book, bottle, sweets, marker, television or etc. .. and we must bring to the class object or if we do not have it, we must draw it on the board .. hurmmm,,, as usual, none other than Farahanida would be my partner. ahaaa. We are not in coupling okeyy.hahaaahaa :DD


Did you knew, I had simbolized her as a lightning ... but WHY?? .. very strange, right??!! .. huhuhu .. as I knew Nida, she was a very hardworking. She had completed all assignments on right time, as lightning. She did not like to postpone any task assigned. Moreover, she was very helpful. She will try her best to help me in learning. Yeahh, I was not good enough.. really, I noticed this was right ... uhuiii =] ohh, before I forget, you all can call her DATIN or NIDA..peace no war!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment